Friday, May 4, 2012

Can I put a video card on a laptop which doesn't have a video card?

I heard from my friends that I can put a video card on a non-video card laptop. He says that I just need to buy the video card and just simply connect the video card into the laptop. Is it true?|||I haven't seen a laptop that has a port for a video card.. and i don't think they will sell those things to consumers.. they are built in.|||Sorry dear



in laptop very less possibilities to add a video card



you can just check it PCMCIA Slot in your laptop & then you will get PCMCIA VIDEO CARD|||No, that is false. You have to buy one and then put it in the laptop/desktop.|||No,you can't. laptops has already a built in video memory which is cannot be upgraded.Laptops memory could be upgraded but not on their video.|||Normally not, but there are some higher-end laptops that can be upgraded in such a manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment