Friday, May 4, 2012

What kind of video card do I need for a slim Dell Inspiron 530s?

I just reinstalled my OS onto my new hard drive. And when i was installing drivers from the cd I saw a list of video card driver files were there. Do I go from that list?|||You can install any PCIE 16x video card.



Drivers may be downloaded online from Nvidia.com or ATI.com, for their respective graphics adapters.



Be aware due to the size restriction of your Dell chassis, you will only be able to use low profile and low power video cards, for example a Radeon 5450, 5550 or similar.|||Basically in laptop You cant add graphics card because mostog graphics card are inbuilt

You can buy external graphics card





IOGear USB 2.0 External DVI Video Card GUC2020DW6

*Box Content - USB to DVI Adapter, Quick Start Guide, CD-ROM with User Guide and *Installation Software, and 4-feet USB 2.0 Cable

*For Office Use - View large spreadsheets across two screens with display continuity

*Multitask more effectively without overlapping windows

*Open attachments on one screen while reading the e-mail on the other

*For Graphic Use - Second display for pallets & tools

No comments:

Post a Comment