Friday, May 4, 2012

Is there any way to make my laptop run a PC game which requires a video card different from what it has?

I tried to install a new PC game five times, but each time it's made my laptop freeze. After trying it out on my friend's laptop, I believe that the problem lies with my video card. The game says it requires either a Nvidia Geforce or a ATI Radeon 64 MB RAM, however, my computer uses a Intel HD Graphics video card. Is there any way to make my laptop run the game possibly?|||You won't be able to run the game at all with an Intel graphics chip. Intel GPUs were not meant to handle 3D rendering and may not have the instructions that the game you are trying to install needs.|||You can try installing and running the game, and then turn all the graphics options to the absolute lowest settings.



Then try turning the settings up one-by-one until it runs acceptably.



If that doesn't work, then there's not a lot you can do, there's no way to make it run.

No comments:

Post a Comment