Monday, April 23, 2012

How do I download video from a memory card on my camera so I can burn it to a CD?

I can download the pictures, but the video content won't download. I am using a card reader that hooks up to my computer.|||first your cheak that card reader is suporting you memory card because many type of memory card is available in market .



if it is supporting then install the card readers software on your computer .



plug in your memory card in to card reader . and it will behave like a pen drive.



copy contant of your mmc in computer , and use good quality canverter to convert your video to mpg or mpeg format .



and use nero to burn it in to cd.



so first check your card reader is supporting or not



then card reader is properly installed or not.|||get a program like quick burn|||I DONT know|||You have said "but the video content won't download". Do you get any error messages?

Probably the video file type is not recognised by the PC.



Did any datacable and software come (with the camera) that allows you to plus on the camera directly with your PC ? Such software and data-cable makes things easier. (If yes, make sure the software is compatible with Windows Vista, or check the camera manufacturer's website for the laters drivers)

No comments:

Post a Comment