Monday, April 23, 2012

How to upgrade your video card, do you need a new power supply?

I play online video games and well my current video card is the manafacturer one and i've never actually looked into getting a video card until now. My computer is a hp pavillon a1640n intelv//v|||I just checked your system on google, and it has a 300 watt power supply. That is not enough for most modern cards. You could upgrade the power supply and put in a mid-range card. Don't expect it to be a gaming monster, but you could play some games on it. For the upgrade costs however, I would consider a gaming console as well. (Not sure if you like that) Good luck!|||You will probably be fine with a mid range video card. The thing to be careful of is the size of the card and that it will fit in your case.

No comments:

Post a Comment