Monday, April 23, 2012

How much does it cost to upgrade your video card?

My laptop stopped working for my Sims 3 after I installed another expansion pack, so I moved it all to our old desktop computer thing and as soon as I tried playing it said

Unable to start game

Device 0 cannot ruin this title.

Your video card does not appear to support at least Shader Model 2. Please upgrade your card.



So I have no computer skills, so can I take my computer to a place and have it upgraded? And how much will it cost?|||Buy the ATI RADEON 4670, cheap, and will run Sims 3. Since you have no computer skills, take it to a tech shop, and have them put your graphics card in for you. MAKE SURE YOU BRING THE GRAPHICS CARD TO THEM, THEY WILL TURN YOU AWAY WITHOUT IT.|||to get a decent card you will need to spend over £100 or $200 and get the gtx 560 which is good enough to run all games you can get this on amazon but i guessing this is a fairly old computer so it is probably worth either upgrading most of your pc or buy a new one. If its fairly new for example under 2 years old then youmight be able to just buy the graphics card|||No point in upgrading something that old

No comments:

Post a Comment