Monday, April 23, 2012

How can I increase my graphics card performance that it will can behave like video card?

I mean is there any high commercial software exist?? I don't wanna buy video card. Actually when I am running starry night software, the images still choppy although I have a graphics card. There is write down customers need 64mb video card to avoid the choppy image in the starry night site.|||Nope, you have to upgrade your cheap ***, sub-par video card to something better if you WANT better performance. Plain and simple. No way around it. Performance is hardware based, not software-based. You could try overclocking your sub-par card, which would offer little to no benefits at all.|||A Graphics card is a Video Card, You need a new video/graphics card dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment