Thursday, April 26, 2012

Is it possible to change my processor and video card for my acer laptop?

I go to the store that fix computers and they say that processors and video card cannot be changed in laptops.



But my laptop is working quite slow and i want to make it work faster.



I have upgraded to 4gb RAM already.|||Video card is a no, on most laptops this is a stationary or soldered custom made component for the computer in question. The processor is a different matter though, although these can indeed be changed and upgraded, it is far more difficult and expensive to do this than most are willing to bare, setting this aside you also have to consider quite a bit before buying a new laptop processor such as...



Will it fit my socket?



Will my current chipset support the new CPU as well as any new features that are not on the old CPU?



Will My BIOS recognize any of these new features or even the new clock speed of the new processor correctly?



Does the new chip exceed the thermal dissipation of the current heatsink I am using or does it draw too much power for the power supply to provide?|||NO YOU CANT

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…|||The guys on the store are correct.If your laptop is slow get a new one or optimize the one you have|||no.|||nope. those are both built into the mother board

No comments:

Post a Comment