Monday, May 7, 2012

My motherboard does not have integrated graphics. Do I need to buy a dedicated video card?

I am building a computer and my motherboard does not have integrated graphics. Do I need to buy a dedicated video card or can I run programs without it? I will not be gaming.

Feel free to ask for more description. Please be detailed in your responses.|||Yes you will need to get a dedicated video card. If your budget is tight you won't even have to spend that much for a decent card that will allow you to play full 1080p hd and output it through HDMI. I can recommend the Radeon HD 5450 512MB 64-bit DDR2 PCI Express 2.1 graphics card.|||Yes, you will need a dedicated video card if your motherboard does not have integrated graphics. Without it, you will not be able to run a display. Furthermore, more and more programs are being coded today with GPU acceleration. Without a video card, you won't get GPU acceleration.|||Yes



check here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i…|||If there is no graphics on motherboard how will you see anything, so yes you will need a graphics card.|||You will need to buy some kind of graphics device if you want to be able to see what you're doing on the computer.|||Some form of graphics chip is necessary. I'd go with the Radeon HD 4350 or the GeForce 210.

No comments:

Post a Comment