Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How do i get Sims 3 to recognise my video card?

I have problems with my sims 3 and it keeps crashing when i get to load sunset valley.I have just installed it again and it says no video card recognised. My laptop has all the requirments so i dont know what the problem is... How can i get Sims 3 to recognise my video card and How can i stop it from crashing?



Thanks x|||It Won't Recognise The Video Card Becuase The Graphics Card Isn't In The System Requirements. If You Look On The Back Of Your CD Case, You Will Find Small Letters In The System Reqirements For Windows Or Mac. They Are The Specified Video & CPU Cards.



Go On www.canyourunit.com.



It Will Scan Your Hardware Components And The System Reqirements And See If Your Graphics Card Is Recognised.

If Not, Upgrade The Graphics Card. If This Dosen't Help, I Don't Know What Else.|||Try downloading the latest video driver from your laptop brand's website, install it and reboot the computer if asked by the installer. If Sims keeps crashing and you don't get an error message that would help finding out the problem source, try reinstalling it from scratch. After nothing of this works you should look for tech help.|||I had the same probelm when i first got the game. my probelm was that i didn't have the right video card for it. Maybe this helps.|||Laptops are special critters. Suspect your device drivers|||Update the driver file|||maybe videocard not powerful eough?

No comments:

Post a Comment