Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How to know if my video card support pixel shaders 4 or not ?

My card is Nvidia 8600 GT..and Is there a site that can tell me all tech specs of my video card (analyse my card) ?|||You can just google 8600GT specifications and it will come up with all the details of the card.



The 8600GT does support shader model 4.|||yeah nvidia's site should have a data sheet on your card with all the info or just doing some research around the net should turn something up too|||You can download a program called EVEREST by Lavalys.



It goes into great detail about your system, and you can therefore tell what your computer will/won't be able to run!



http://www.lavalys.com/products.php?lang…|||8600's support directx10 so the card supports shader 4.0


No comments:

Post a Comment