Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What kind of video card upgrade can I get for a dell Laptop Inspiron E1705?

if any? the only sepcs I got from del customer service is that my card is integrated, I dont know how many MB it is and I am wanting to upgrade it instead of buying a whole new system for gaming. I have the processor and ram to support gaming but i know I dont have the video card power. Can someone please help?|||The E1705 uses the Intel GMA 950, which is crap. IT can't play anything from 2003 or newer, but can play WOW.



It is integrated so you can't replace it, but you can buy an external GPU. You can also replace the card inside the external enclosure too.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/vido…



It would probably be better to get a new laptop though with a good GPU like this.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?…



It can play every game out there and has a 8800mGTS. It plays COD4 on max settings at 55fps and Crysis on High DX10 at 23-25fps|||You generally can't upgrade the graphics in laptops. You will probably have to buy a whole new laptop. Sorry to give you the bad news!|||laptops can only upgrade their peripherals, hard drives, and memory. everything else is hardwired into the motherboard...

No comments:

Post a Comment