Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Is is possible to play Sims 3 without a certain video card?

My computer is old, not the new Windows or Mac or whatever. I bought Sims 3 but whenever I try to play it it says I need this certain video card. Is it possible to play with my regular video card?

P.S. The video card I'm 'supposed' to have is a video card from the 'hightech' computers. PLEASE HELP!|||You shouldn't need an ultra high end card to run sims 3 (sims 3 wont be as demanding as most other games like first person shooters etc), though you may need a minor upgrade to meet the minimum requirements.



It may be possible for you to get an AGP or PCI card that is significant enough of an upgrade to play Sims3 without having to break the bank.



If you want more help, feel free to run the belarc advisor tool at http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html and email me, I can tell you what your options are at that point.|||What is the exact error, and what is your exact video card.

No comments:

Post a Comment